Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

Social Hibernation is socially unacceptable...


So apparently it's socially unacceptable to fall of the face of the earth for more than a hot minute.
Who knew?
Honestly it makes me totes excited that you bitches lurve me...
but I STILL don't get why.
 
Anywho.
My four days off consisted of painting, packing, moving, unpacking, drinking, and eating like a fat girl.


I think all I did was bitch the entire time about how tired I was/still am.
I swear I don't think I have ever worked that hard in my entire life.
I am never moving again.
Like ever.

It's literally as simple as that.

AND...
HAWTIE HOLLY was right...

Just do it your fucking self.
Cuz guess what.
When you do...
It gets done and it gets done right.
Plus if you do it I am just going to go right behind you and fix it anyways!

Most of you have already seen if you follow me on Instagram @themrsburris but here is just a sneak peak of the new hizzy.

Living Room/Kitchen/Dining area

Where the magic happens.
I was also told that the fan ruined the fung shui in our room.
Unfortunately neither one of us can sleep without it.
Fung Shui ruined. Check!
 
 
Girls HOLYLIMEGREENBATMAN Room.
 

Girls Bathroom.

My lady ballz are sore.

And even though I ate like a total fat girl this weekend...


It's probably okay considering I WORKED MY ASS OFF in case you forgot that I WORKED MY ASS OFF this weekend.
Tomorrow is Monday.
As of right now the only thing left to unpack are pictures.
And put said pictures in their place.
I just wish I could go...
It’s 6PM!
And those boxes would be gone.

The house is a blank canvas at the moment as far as decor goes.
I have my Print Master whipping some things up as we speak.
I still have no idea what I want to go above our bed.
Any suggestions?
I will gladly take em'!


I also somehow managed to find time to give myself a manicure.
I was going to do a pedicure as well but hmmmm I can't seem to find the nail clippers.
Probably one of the worst things about moving is the shit that gets misplaced.
Drives me bat shit crazy actually.
Are you surprised?
Nah I didn't think so.
I picked this color though solely on the name.
"Carry On"

And Ricci made me laugh so hard last night I snorted AND woke my sleeping Husby up.

She Gizoogled "the ghetto google" one of my last posts.
Why is this so funny?
I don't know but I was in tears.
Go Gizoogle yo' shit motha fuckassssssssssss.

PS did anybody else here JT's new single?
Love or hate it?
As much as I love me some JT and Jay~Z...
I FUCKING HATE THIS SHIT.
It seriously makes me want to gouge my eyes out.
I was begging for it to end when I was listening to it for the first time.
It makes me sad.
I wanted to love it.
I just don't.
Maybe it will grow on me???

And just memba this...


My door is ALWAYS open for you bishes.

Now I am off to do some work since I was off two days last week.
From the work piled up on my desk you would think I took a year off...
XOXO

13 comments:

  1. Baahah you crack me up. Congrats on moving! I effing hate it, too. And our most recent move was up three flights of stairs. Talk about a massive workout. You would have thought I lost 5 lbs, nope. Stupid stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOVING SUCKS! for sure! But on the bright side....your new house looks nice! :) Not diggin the new JT either. I didn't think it even sounded like him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love a BIG morror & sconces, or photo collage over the bed. GO with the mirror ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving sucks....I love what you did to your girls bathroom. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have been busy. Love the bathroom. I like these for over the bed. http://pinterest.com/pin/258182991107365488/ http://pinterest.com/pin/102034747777423299/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you are not dead today after all that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Life=complete. Now stalking you on Instagram! Don't you neglect your blog stalkers, girl. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes you were very missed so I am glad you are back. Loving the house pics so far..just let me know when you can come and do mine ;0). Just like you I love me some JT and was so excited to hear he was coming out w/a new song..I love Jay-Z too but um....I hate the song. Yes I too want to love it but I just can't. Mr. Timberlake is going to have to do better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh. i eat like a fat girl every weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was also disappointed with JT! you wait so long for him to finally make music and it wasn't what I expected :( I'm still holding out some hope for more music from him or he could just give us an nsync reunion, I'd take that lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing....it usually takes me MONTHS to get everything unpacked!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The 14 year old inside of me is desperately wanting that shower curtain! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa, only just stumbled upon your blog, where have you been all my life? Now I have found you I ain't gonna let you go ;) x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete