Image Map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


So What Wednesday
You know what day it is.
If you wanna do what all the kewl kids are doing then go link up with my hawtie Shannon!
 
SO WHAT...
 
~If I had every intention on writing this post last night but after I fell asleep sitting at the computer on Facebook I figured I had better get my arse to bed...
Like legit drool on the keyboard fall asleep...
 
~If I talked myself out of shaving my arm pits last night because I was wearing a sweater where nobody would see them today.
Then I had to take said shirt off to have blood work drawn.
Karma people.
It will ALWAYS come back to bit you in the ass.
At least muah.
 
~If I purposely belched and peed as loud as I could while I was again stuck in the bathroom trying to do my biznass with Miss. Iliketosetupblinddatesinthestall.
Good gawd pick another throne would ya?
 
~If I have been searching for a black pair of boots for iono like since September and I still have yet to find a pair I can't live without.
Why am I being so damn picky?
I guess I just really am not ready to leap into the whole "BOOT WIT DA FUR" thing yet.
 
~If I refer to my fur baby Jake as "Jakey Poo" or "My Boy."
Let's take a walk into truth city.
God willing my baby making factory is SHUT DOWN INDEFINITELY.
So...
I am neva gonna have a Mama's Boy.
Jake gets the job done.
He lurves his Mama...
Mama inot leabe your side eva!

~If I have been excited for over three weeks now for what's going to go down Saturday night.
I'll give you a few hints.
Party Van.  DD (designated driver).  Unlimited amounts of Michy.  Good peeps.
Hopefully I can behave.  HA!

~If I considered highjacking the Michy truck this morning but figured today wasn't a good day for me to go to jail.
True story.
 
~If I put off my thyroid blood work for over two months and FINALLY went today considering I have zero pills yet and the doctors all like...  "Marcy yo I cannots give you's anymore pillz until you's goes gets some blood drizawn."
{Okay maybe I added the slang... whatevs}
1.  I bled like a motherchucker...  and if you don't know what a motherchucker is...  well, it's A LOT okay?
2.  I got this sexayyyy red bandage to wear because I bled all over the place.  She blew me vein.  Arrrrrrrrggghhhhh good times.
Yes, now I am a pirate.
God I am mature.

~If I told you yesterday that the pants I wore were too big for me...  and that I had them in a bag with some other things to give to somebody...  and I "accidentally" forgot them because I am just not ready to give them up yet.
I need help.
Swimmin' in my pantaloons.

~If I just giggled at the word pantaloons.  See I told you I was mature.

~If I legit cried when I saw all of these pictures...  Seriously.







My Aunt is seriously amahzin'!
And for what she does she is so reasonably priced!
If you live in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati/Indiana area PLEASE look her up!

Okay my lil' mustache luvas have a fantabulous hump day.
I know I am not... so that's why you gotta have one for me k?

P to the murpurkin S...  DO NOT FORGET TO GO HERE AND ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WITH NONE OTHER THAN THE BEAUTIMOUS KRISTEN FROM FIRST NAME SMITH CUZ IT'S HER BIRTHDAY WEEK AND SHE NEED SOME EXTRA LOVIES RIGHT NOW =) 
 

5 comments:

  1. Your kids are gorgeous and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family picture with the mustaches! Oh My Gosh! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are AMAZING :) What a beautiful family you have there.

    I've had a thought or two about highjacking a truck - but mine would be filled with Wine :)

    Jake is adorbs. Truly.

    I hate those bandages. They are better than band aids - but I still hate them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg your family is the cutest!! Love those pictures!

    and boo for blood work. I have thyroid drama too and I so need to go in for updated blood work. UGH!

    and woman, go get yourself some new pants! You deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love the layout, so adorable!!

    Those pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete