Image Map

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I need a tissue...

Notice anything new around these parts?
Still not 100% complete but I am absolutely in love with what Hubby Jack or Chris as some may now of him has done with the place so far!
It's mustacherific.

Moving along.

Typically Wednesday's are one of my favorite days of the week...
So What Wednesday
I link up with Shannon and typically tell you how I fluffed my load of laundry for the fifth time, talked myself out of shaving my legs, hit the snooze button about ten times...
 
I just can't do it today.
I physically and mentally don't have it in me.
I feel terrible because with it being Thanksgiving tomorrow it should be a super happy time.
Wrong.
 
All I ask of you today is to please say a prayer for me and my family.
My fur seester Emma who has been in my life since the age of 15 has a possible brain tumor, encephalitis, etc.
We aren't 100% sure.
At this point she is being treated with a heavy dose of antibiotics and prednisone (which has been known to be a miracle drug).
We just want our Emma girl healthy but definitely no suffering.
The most concerning thing at this point is she is NOT eating.
What a horrible time for our family regardless, but especially around the holidays.
~Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole~

3 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry sweet girl! I hope things turn out ok! Thinking of that sweet fur baby as well as you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!!! I will keep sweet Emma in my thoughts and pray that the "miracle drug" works on that babygirl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so sorry.

    The blog looks great though!

    ReplyDelete