Image Map

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot Vlog brought to you by Kroger's Flu Relief Therapy

button
Today I am linking up with  Hottie Mrs. Holly and the Saucy Mrs. Erin for their Thanksgiving Day Link~Up!
...and I decided to do it via a vlog...
While high on cold meds...

1.  I look likeshit like I am sick.
2.  If you can't understand me...  Sorry.
3.  I apparently get a lispy accent while on video.
4.  I say ummmm, whatever, and "let's be honest" way too much.




Now get yo' turkey breast ah bouncin' and have a wonderful day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, the boob bouncin' vid is a HOOT! Glad you added that! Get feeling better, not fun being sick on a holiday! Thanks for linking up with Holly and me! Happy Tgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your use of gifs is excellent. I already know i like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You kill me. Oh my god. Chris and I are sitting her dying... too much attitude for a vlog! HAHA Happy Thanksgiving... You blog looks hella awesome!

    ReplyDelete