Image Map

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pinspired Style {Week 6}

The Vintage Modern Wife
Here we are in week 6 of pinspired style.
Am I the only one who feels like that the time is just flying by?!
Go link up immediately if you would like to play along =)

This weeks PINSPIRATION:

And this is what I came up with...
To be honest I haven't actually worn this ensemble yet.
I plan on wearing it this upcoming weekend.
If I am being even more honest I put this little together at 5:30 am before I left for work!
C'mon I am a full-time working Mama of 3...
You can't expect me to ALWAYS have my shit together can you?!

...and this is what I am actually wearing today....
Only problem is I have this bad habit of when I lose weight I still feel like I am that chubby fat girl.
But I know I am not.
{72 pounds lost now as of this morning HOLLA AT YO' BOYZZZZZZZZ}
I make myself look bigger though because I can't let go of the fat clothes.
Any suggestions for this????

Oh and here are a few sneak peaks of the pics we had done on Saturday!
I swear my Aunt is such a tease...
She has only edited two and I am legit dying to see the rest!
 

P TO THE S DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY GIVEAWAY GO {HERE} AND DO SO.
LIKE RIGHT NOW.
GEEZ WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR IT'S GOOD SHIZ =)
SERIOUSLY...
GET OUT OF HERE AND DO IT NOW!

10 comments:

  1. I just pinned this outfit over the weekend! Love your take on it and can't wait to try it myself! Thanks for linking up with us again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the weight loss! simply awesome. you look GREAT (as usual, duh). you family picture is so cute too. can't wait for you to post the rest! thanks for linking up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the weight loss! That's AMAZING!! :) You look great! Love the pics... can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on that pinned outfit, totally cute on you!! and I can't wait to see your family pics!! Y'all are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh!!!! Congrats on the weight loss!! That's amazing! I love reading the blog that you took your inspiration from...she has such good (practical) suggestions, doesn't she? And your scarf is soooo cute...I'm headed over to ebay right now to get me one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed it! Congrats on your weight loss. I'm currently doing Weight Watchers and its difficult but I'm down 8 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the amazing weight loss! I'm super impressed that you not only put together a cute Pinspired outfit, but that you put together a cute outfit to wear for work all in one busy morning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving your pinterest inspiration! I saw that photo on instagra... you're lookin' good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go my girl!! You are doing awesome. I too wear clothes that are too big and that makes them unflattering. Since you know you do it - you'll just have to go buy a new wardrobe for your new hot-ass body ;)

    The pics looks amazing Marcy. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those pictures are so cute!!!! The yellow sweater/outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete