Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

saw it. pinned it. did it. NAILS

Linking up with Katie and Steph for another edition of saw it. pinned it. tried my very bestest did it.
I just want to start out by saying that no pots were harmed this week...
Revert here if you really care to know. Poor pot :(

So I was going to go all out and try this...
{via}
Ombre nails
Looks pretty easy peasy even for me BUT I procrastinated until the last minute life happened and that will have to wait for another time.

So I decided to try something along the lines of this...
{via}
And I got this...
I am not sure what to think really?
I maybe should have read the instructions on actually how to do it...
IOHNO
And it didn't help that my 6 year old asked why I only "glittered" half my nails.
WHATEVS.
Who does she think she is anyways???
Oh that's right she totally thinks she is a fashion diva!
THEY BOTH DO...
I don't know where they get it from????

Oh and I did make this over the weekend for our friends birthday party...
BUT I am fraggn' awesome and forgot to take zero pics.
So you will just have to take my word for it.
It was amazing.
Everyone wanted to be my best friend basically it was that damn good.

Oh and after eating all of that dip o'deliciousness.
I still managed to lose weight?
This my friends is what losing 67 pounds since 7/25 looks like...
And I promise I am not one to brag but I just want to shout it to the roof tops I feel that amazing!
You can follow me via MFP @lspmommy

P to the S if you haven't done so already go enter my very first giveaway now!

8 comments:

  1. Yum. Was that the cake batter dip?
    I've been wanting to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good! I think those nails would be so hard to recreate! especially for me b/c mine are so short ;( good job!! Thank you for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Pinterest was created by a man to make us women do crafty shit and cook more lol! I love those nails, I like your take on them too, lol your little asked why you glittered half le sigh ha! You look amazin' amazin Marcy you! I'm proud of you girl! You go and keep on going! Yay on your first giveaway it's really awesome!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  4. 67 POUNDS??? GO YOU!!!!

    On another note-I LOVE how you did your nails! The ombre style looks SO cool too, but far too advanced for my skills lol.

    Thank you for linking up with us again and thank GOD no precious pots were harmed in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, lady!!!

    and your nails actually look cute like that. 6 year olds don't know what they're talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love both manis! I'm so impatient though, I wouldn't even attept it. Your daughters are adorable and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I love both manis! I'm so impatient though, I wouldn't even attept it. Your daughters are adorable and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your nails, I think they look great! Great job losing 67 pounds, what determination, dedication, and discipline you must have, that is a great inspiration to others!

    ReplyDelete