Image Map

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Saw it. Pinned it. Did it.


Let me start this out by saying that I have yet to do an actual craft.
I feel like such a cheater.
Hopefully someday...
At this point I am lucky enough to come up with at least something half way decent.
I am actually excited about this weeks saw it. pinned it. did it.
EVEN if most of you have probably already seen these photos floating around via Insta, Twitta, FB, or here!
We got our family pictures done this past weekend by my amazing Aunt Jenny and I just knew that we had to do something creative.
You know me.
I hate always being so serious!
So I found a couple of inspirations via Pinterest.
My Pinspiration for this week was:

And this is what we came up with...
I know right?
Probably some of my favorite pictures of us!
All because it shows who we really are...
A family who doesn't take life too seriously and is a whole lotta fun =)
PS e'rybody thinks my Husby looks like the Monopoly man...  What do you think?
Already swirling ideas around in my head for Halloween next year!
 
PS Go HERE and enter my Giveaway!  Ends tomorrow ;)

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I shot a pregnany announcement and they used stache's and it said we "mustache" you to keep a secret" to tell their families

    ReplyDelete
  2. He so looks like monopoly man there, I hadn't noticed before! hahaha Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl can I just say I SO look forward to reading your posts each week?! HYSTERICAL!! You are NO cheater...at ALL!! The pics turned out SO cute and yes...monopoly man...Halloween 2013...I can already see it now! ;)

    Thanks so much for linking up with us this week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete