Image Map

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bad Santa or this weeks edition of It's Ok!

Its Ok Thursdays
Linking up with the beautiful Neely & Amber 
 
It's Ok!
 
~If I am a legit celebrity stalker.
Photo
I'm watching you...
Creepy much?
 
~If I thought this was post worthy.
Gawd I should stick to drinking out of the box instead of crafting...
 
~If I do a happy dance every time I appear on somebody else's blog.
 
~If I agree with Honey Boo Boo on this one.
Me shopping for Christmas decorations.
How fun.
 
~If I do NOT go to the Mall and spend a gazillion dollas and wait in line for hours upon end all to end up with my kids being disappointed cuz Santa had a fake beard and he smelled like smoke and booze.
Oh no!
I wait for Santa to come to their school for free, we get there fifteen minutes early to be first and line, and woila I get a free picture and the chitlins are happy because Santa was actually fat and had a real beard and smells like suga cookies.
PLUS they are serving free Chik~Fil~A.
It's a win win if you ask me.
 
~If I actually cried when I saw this picture that my Aunt took from Thanksgiving.
What can I say?
I love my Daddy!
 
~If I threaten my friends and other random people for drinking the hateraid and dissing my beloved Wildcats with a spork.
 
Anger management?
Nah
 
~If I do my best to color coordinate when my favorite team has a game =)
#BBN
 
PS HI TO ALL MY NEW FOLLOWERS!  LOVE YOUR FACES!

2 comments:

  1. Great Picture of you and your dad! Love the outfit chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and your dad.

    ReplyDelete