Image Map

Friday, May 31, 2013

Well shit the bed Fred... It's as easy as that?!


Me answering the phone.
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!
 
Well shit the bed Fred...
Who didn't know that cleaning up your eating could lead to a three pound weight loss already
Yup!
Down three pounds since Wednesday.
Not that I care because honestly I need to get it out of my head that just because I am not losing weight on the scale, even if I am gaining, it doesn't ALWAYS mean something bad.
My girl Alex really struck a chord with me yesterday.
First if you don't know her let me just show you what she has accomplished in just a few short months...
She has only lost roughly 8-10 pounds but she has went from a size 16 to a size 10 in less than 8 weeks.
Ummmm hello!
She actually told me she gets excited when she doesn't lose or even if she gains.
It means she is getting stronger aka more muscle!!!
Alex herself has been doing crossfit and watcing her eating.
She is definitely an inspiration to me.
But she is also been the most influential person in my life right now that has made me see it does NOT matter what you weigh on the scale.
It's all about how you feel and the way your body is looking.

Y'all I weighed in at 173 this morning.
Do I feel like I weigh that much?
Hell no.
I have learned a lot this week but the most important thing is that even if the scale isn't budging or you even gained a few pounds... It doesn't mean you are failing! I am still up four pounds but y'all I am busting my ass and I feel stronger and better than ever. When my daughters think of me I want them to say to themselves, "WOW! My Mom is strong, healthy, and I want to be just like her!" ... For so long I thought that being in shape meant if you could see my bones then I must be doing something right. No! Oh how wrong I have been this whole time! It really doesn't matter how much you weigh... it's how you feel on the inside and out. The old me would have given up on this new weight lifting routine I am doing after the first time I did it. I won't lie, I am SO SORE! I did it for the first time on Tuesday and I cannot even extend my arm out in front of me hardly at all. I did it for the second time today and honestly... I thought I was going to die before I did it. Old me was on my shoulder telling me I couldn't and I proved old me wrong. I fought through and was able to do the entire weight lifting routine from end to beginning today. Tuesday I had to modify greatly. It always looks much easier on the paper but when I actually do it about five minutes in it's typically bitch slapping me in the face. You can do ANYTHING you set your mind to! Never give up. Never quit fighting!!!
 
Tomorrow I am going to a Zumba class.
I love Zumba.
I basically used to be Queen Zumba and then the place I went to stopped offering it.
So I am rusty!
Hopefully I don't keel over.
I am basically going because I like to get jiggy with it and the calorie burn is ridonkulous.
I need that considering I am going to a fish fry Saturday night!
 
The lady teaching the class I used to work with.
I haven't seen her in over five years.
Apparently she has lost 70+ pounds and is teaching the class now!!!
I cannot wait to see her.
Oh and my Momma is going, too...
Needless to say this should be interesting!!!

butyourelikereallypretty:  But You’re Like Really Hilarious, Nene Leakes 





7 comments:

  1. Great post! My weight loss hadn't been spectacular, but I'm losing inches. Doing well at the gym, nos I too need to clean up my eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the gifs alone in this are so damn funny. Congrats on losing more weight! You are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO proud of you for sticking with it, even through the pain! You are amazing, my friend. If only I could get you to throw that fucking scale away!!! Hmmm....I may come do it myself! If you get a knock at the door, it just might be me! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just made my day with 2 things: 1) Telling me not to give up even though the scale may not budge. (Been stuck at 179) ARGH!!!!! 2) The fact that you spelled ridonkulous. That seriously made my day!! You are inspiring lady! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't look it either....JSYK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marc, I love you like Cray Cray WOAH! For reals though. I relate to EVERYTHING you write. I cannot thank you enough for blogging and sharing and BEING SO REAL TO EVERYONE!(in the internet world) Gal you have come so far! I am so happy ou have found inspiration for your journey! Know that you inspire me! ALL THE TIME! Love your blog, seriously, when i think i can't do it, i just read your blog. I am still a new-ish blogger. I dont have to balls to go public with my weight loss yet, but i am taking baby steps (wednesday weigh ins). Thank you for being so kick arse! You rock my socks. For reals! This post may have given me a tear or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this article gives a lot of information. This site is found here permainan running fred

    ReplyDelete