Image Map

Thursday, May 16, 2013

We all have our moments... mine is right now.


Ladies you are going to have to forgive me.
1.  I know I asked for guest post help this week and next but there were so many of you that if you really still want to do it email me @ themrsburris{at}yahoo{dot}.com
2.  I am still in healing mode.
I am finding it hard to be funny, hard to laugh, hard to even fake a smile.
My heart is hurting but know that I am going to be fine and I will be back stronger than ever.
3.  Do not, I repeat do not, emotionally eat like I have for the past couple of weeks.
It will only make you that much more depressed.
 
I will just leave you with this video.
P is on the move.
I'm not ready.
Oh and my backside is huge.
Why hasn't anybody said how chunky I am getting again?
I actually had somebody tell me yesterday they couldn't imagine that I ever weighed what I used to and another this morning that told me how much I am still losing.
Y'all I am failing miserably right now.
I know it's a bump in the road.
I know we all have our moments.
Now is mine.

PS Does my Shelby girl not have some serious swag going on?

8 comments:

  1. Keep your head up Marcy!! We all come to bumps in the road, just jump over it and move on....You Can DO THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Marcy, this will all pass! Thinking and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong love! You're beautiful and you'll get over this! Thinking and praying for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chin up tits out girlfriend!! The twists and turns of life - as hard as they maybe are what makes life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to be just fine lady! It's just a bad couple of days :) Back in action today! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do not owe us an explantion, apology or anything else! We all love you and support you! Take care and time for yourself and when you return it will be epic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Honey... I have been emotionally eating since my daddy passed away almost five years ago!! Put the fork down, because the only thing it is going to get you is a double chin. don't make my mistake.

    If you need to chat, you know where to find me.

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are only human, what makes us strong is getting past the bumps in the road! This too shall pass :-). Sending happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete