Image Map

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Bucket List with Holly & Trista!

button
How could I resist linking up with these two fine asses?
We all know my love for Holly duh!
And I love me some Trista!
 
Honestly this was hard.
Hard for the sheer simple fact that I have never even thought about writing a bucket list.
Like ever.
I know a lot of bloggers that do it I just never have.
 
Welp there is a first time for everything y'all!!!
 
I kind of stole the idea from Holly and Trista and made my list into a pretty little picture.
 
 
Nothing too crazy.
Mostly I just want to have a happy and fun summer with a lot of laughter and some beer thrown in on the side.
I want to spend lots of time with family and cherish this time with my girls.
They are growing up far too fast for my liking!
Oh and be super annoyingly healthy.
 

 
PS If you were here yesterday I want it to be known that I have already dropped two of those 6 pounds.
HALLEFRACKNLUYAAAAAAAA!!!








12 comments:

  1. Love this list and also loving your gifs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first bucket list too. I should make more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, beer and Blogger Summer party here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm Beer. You can mark on one of the ten people to inspire off your list; because you just inspired me to drink some tonight. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gifboom?? how has this not been in my life!? i love you ok byebye now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo for Blogger Slumber Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmHops...yes please!!!

    Kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the 2 lbs and your summer looks fun :) I love darts!! Sometime we are going to have to meet up for a game in KY :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for back deck beer drinking myself! And feel comfortable in a bathing suit should have been on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three weeks until our boozin and ho'in shit show!!

    ReplyDelete