Image Map

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Remember that time...



button
 
Seriously.
I love these two bitches.
...oh and what better way to confess some shit that's been on my mind for the last 12 hours or so.
 
Remember that time...
When I had to weigh myself for a Biggest Loser competition that I started yesterday (May 1st) and literally sobbed for the next hour because I realized I gained 15, YES 15, pounds in two months.
1.  Working out isn't going to get you ANYWHERE when you aren't eating the things you should be eating.
2.  My house isn't messy but stay out of my makeshift walk-in closet/laundry room...
3.  THO anyone?
4.  Oh my feet aren't dirty that's just the end result of another self tanner that doesn't actually work and makes me look dirty.
5.  I have Flinstone feet don't hate.
 
Remember that time that I got this email and it gave me a pep in my step and continues to remind me that handwork pays off...
Just wanted to tell you I was re-inspired by your weight loss posts! Especially post-baby belly ones! It's nice to know I'm not the only one with those issues! Now if I could just find a way to shrink my skin back lol! So far down I'm 22lbs!! Woohoo! You look great and I know you are really helping a lot of people! Keep it up girl! And thanks!!!
 
I will continue on this journey.
I feel stronger today than I did yesterday.
 
Remember that time that I was too busy to write anything else.
Ya that's now.
 
Hope y'all have a wonderful day!!!
Here is to hoping I can keep my hand out of the snack drawer and keep a fire under my ass =)

8 comments:

  1. Love you and your flinstone feet

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lost 100#s! Girl, 15 is nothing! You've got this! You can do it!! I weigh that EXACT same weight! Seriously. I'm on board with you for accountability or just a friend who is in the same boat. I hope it makes you feel better when I tell you I had to pour myself into my jeans today and pull my zipper up with pliers. No lie. I can't even fathom going to the bathroom because I don't know how I'm going to get back in my jeans! ;0)
    AND btw - LOVE LOVE LOVE my MK mascara. I know a fabulous self tanner too that won't make you look dirty or turn you into a oompa loompa. Let me know if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! Realization is the first kick in the butt. You will handle the rest, no problem. And we will be here to support you along the way. Go get em! Good luck in your challenge!

    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do this! I keep taking steps back and I now am more determined than ever to eat right! You are still a huge inspiration! 15 lbs has nothing on the 100 you lost! Remember how far you have come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marcy - New poster here! I've been enjoying reading your blog . . . you really are inspirational for putting it all out there! Just so you know it's folks like you, that help folks like me, keep on the weight loss journey! And after three kids, that shit is hard! I know, I have three!

    And we all know the scale's a bitch . . . just keep focusing on a healthy lifestyle, or refocus . . . whatevs. Sometimes hopping off the wagon for awhile makes it easier to start fresh. I know, I was a habitual Weight Watcher, and I'm back on the healthy train after a break!

    Happy weekend!

    Amy @ www.getzgirlonfire.com or getzgirlonfire@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you! You got this and you are so inspiring. Its a journey keep trucking boo

    ReplyDelete