Image Map

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Most people live and die with their music still unplayed...

Today is the day for YOU to start something beautiful.
I don't want to sound like a Mary Kay infomercial but it really is true!
I just started selling Mary Kay three weeks ago and have already managed to pay off two credit cards and make my first car payment.
No, I am not lying.
 
 
Through the end of to day today you can sign up to start your Mary Kay business for ONLY $75.00!!!
The Timewise Miracle Set alone is $90.00.
That means you can start your business today for less than that, but in return receive over $400.00 in full size product and educational materials to get your business up and running!!!
 
 
What is even better than this you may ask? Um, you have me! Not only will I work with you one-on-one to get you up and going with your business, but I am here to mentor you and guide you through the ups and downs of any situation that may come up during your success within this company. Now here are some of the perks:

  • Earn 50% on everything you sell.
  • Recognition: earn rewards, prizes, jewelry and so much more just for working your business!
  • Build self esteem and confidence.
  • Grow your business and promote yourself at your own pace.
  • Earn the use of a career car and chuck the worries of car payments for the rest of your life out the door!
  • Gain friendships and support among fellow consultants and coworkers within this amazing company.
  • Be your own boss, set your own hours and make as much or as little money as you would like.
  • Support and Education! The company provides you with it all.
There are so many perks to starting up with Mary Kay and I could go on and on. But truly, if you want to surround yourself with a better environment and just with positive people, then this could be the thing for you! If you have questions, I am here to help answer them the best that I can. Can you ever know too much information? No. So if you just want to know more, great. If it is something that is not for you at this time in your life, that is fine. You may however; know someone that it would be fore and you can help out just by passing this information along.

OMG, and the amazing products you get? That alone right there is just cosmetic insanity and FUN!! So what are you waiting for? Just ask me and I would be happy to speak with you over the phone or in person over coffee or lunch. So let's get this ball rolling, not only with this blog but with OPPORTUNITY and make DREAMS HAPPEN!!!
 
859.380.8929
 

PS Anybody that advertises this opportunity on their blog, IG, Facebook, etc. and gets somebody to buy a product or sign up to sell will receive 50% off of their next order!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! I would love more information regarding becoming a Mary Kay rep. I sold Pampered Chef years ago, but its a little too involved for me and it got to the point where I didn't sell enough so they deactivated me. Is this how Mary Kay is? I work full-time and have a son. I would love a way to make some extra income, but need to make sure I am not biting off more than I can chew...

    ReplyDelete