Image Map

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Remember that time when I signed up for a half marathon in celebration of my birthday....


Seriously Shawn
Remember that one time that somehow this girl convinced me without her even knowing it to run a half in September?
Not forgetting to mention that September is my birthday month...
Oh and then remember that time that I also agreed to sign up and do a half in November with this girl.
Ya, that was yesterday.
 
 
What exactly have I gotten myself into?
I don't know either...
Like my homeslice Holly says, "fake it til' you make it right?"
 
 
I mean seriously though.
If I can actually pull this shit off...
What an amazing birthday year this will be!
 
 
My training starts in June so for now I am going to eat what I want and not work out...
 Me at the gym.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
APRIL FOOLS DAY A WEEK LATE YOU FOOLS!
Like I would do such a thing...
Well you did last week!
^That was my inner fat girl Margarie coming out...
She's a bitch.
 
 
In all seriousness I AM going to continue to work out and I AM going to continue to eat healthy.
I started back on MFP yesterday.
You can follow me here.
My diary is open for all my friends to see so it keeps me accountable!!!
I promised myself to track regardless for 30 days but in all reality I want to be able to do more than that!
 
My actual training for the race starts in June:

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
Week 1off3 milesoff3 milesoff4 miles3 miles
Week 2off3 milesoff3 milesoff4 miles3 miles
Week 3off4 milesoff4 milesoff5 miles3 miles
Week 4off4 milesoff4 milesoff5 miles3 miles
Week 5off5 milesoff5 milesoff6 miles2-3 miles
Week 6off5 milesoff5 milesoff6 miles2-3 miles
Week 7off3 miles5 miles3 milesoff7 miles2-3 miles
Week 8off3 miles5 miles3 milesoff7 miles2-3 miles
Week 9off4 miles5 miles4 milesoff8 miles2-3 miles
Week 10off4 miles5 miles4 milesoff8 miles2-3 miles
Week 11off4 miles6 miles4 milesoff9 miles2 miles
Week 12off4 miles6 miles4 milesoff9 miles2 miles
Week 13off5 miles6 miles5 milesoff10 miles2 miles
Week 14off5 miles6 miles5 milesoff10 miles2 miles
Week 15off5 miles6 miles4 milesoff11 miles2 miles
Week 16off5 miles6 miles4 milesoff11 miles2 miles
Week 17off4 miles6 miles4 milesoff12 milesoff
Week 18off4 miles6 miles4 milesoff12 milesoff
Week 19off4 miles5 miles4 milesoff6 milesoff
Week 20off4-5 milesoff4-5 milesoff13.1 miles!off
Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttt???????????????????????
 
In other news I am going over to my friend Jenn's house tonight to do a trial run on her makeup for her upcoming wedding!
I am so excited!
It couldn't have come at a better time considering I received all of my Mary Kay loot yesterday!
If you are in need of anything I am putting my first big order in this weekend so hollah at yo' girl!

15 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I can't wait to run it with you girls. WHOOP!! and Holly is coming too. Done and Done..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoo go girl! And of course I already sent you a MFP request :) I'm healthysew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you're going to be awesome. I signed up for the Color Run in Staten Island in August. I need to start training for real. I am by no means a runner, or fit to be running. C25K, where you at!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will rock it! Look how far you have come so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLLA!!! I can't wait!! Mel's doing it too!! WHOO HOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh lawdddd....you running tires me out!! Go you though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is your race? I'm excited for you! I want to come and cheer you guys on!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck! I think you will do great in your races! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Run Marcy Run. That is from Forest gump in case you didn't catch that ;)I am sure you did though. Good luck with the training, I like that schedule. I think you find it do-able. YOU GOT THIS GIRLIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!! You can do it!!!just train train train!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bring on the blisters and booze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm just finishing up C25k and was thinking about trying the 10K app. I think I like running. The jury is still out. Anyway, good for you!!

    Thanks for linking up with Shawn. I haven't opened my laptop since Wed. Commenting from my iPhone is NOT ideal but its what I can do for now! The boxes are thinning out!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Errbody I know is running this bloody race! Why does Florida have to be so far away!? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete