Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

On our anniversary, I want you to know how much I've enjoyed annoying you all this time & how excited I am to keep doing so in the future...


Dearest Husby,
Just look at us now.
When we met a little over four years ago I knew from that very moment it would just be you and I for the rest of our lives.
Were you convinced right away?
I don't think so but that's okay.
We are here, now, today with two years of marriage under our belt.
Many people always say that first year of marriage is the hardest.
Pshhhh...
I say the second year of marriage has been quite trying myself.
A very high-risk pregnancy which was very chaotic and stressful leaving us with many nights in the hospital and less money in our pocket.
Still trying to work full-time, take care of our two older daughters, and keep a smile on our face.
Even when I don't want to...
Even on my darkest of days you can still make me smile.
I have never met anyone who can make me want to spit fire one minute and the next minute laugh until my stomach hurts.
People ask me all of the time where I see myself in five, ten, or fifteen years.
Even though parts of my response (job wise, etc.) change one thing always remains the same.
You are always in my equation of life.
I see us together, and happy, hopefully having one the lottery but that's neither here nor there.
If I have you I am a rich person.
Cheers to the next fifty plus years boo!!!
 
 









19 comments:

  1. Holy similar wedding! My first Anniversary just passed (April 27th) and our colors were black and white damask with hot pink and we had the same looking cupcakes! So cute!!

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, your wedding looked beautiful...Here's to many more happy years...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding looked so gorgeous, as did you!!! Here's to many many more happy years!!!!
    www.onewaytickettoonederland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post and a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one kick ass "cake". Great idea! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were such a beautiful bride! Happy anniversary! Oh and I think that last picture may be one of my faves! Such a cute idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary!! Love your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! Beautiful post!! I LOVE the diamond bow ring, any chance you remember where it came from?! Thank you for sharing all the photos, what a beautiful wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well holy hell that's why your footsies popped up when you left me a comment on fb this am saying I do lol! Cause its your anni duh! Your meatball wants to wish you the very bestest one! What a sweet and funny letter love it! I am loving your I love Tshirt and if the bottom half says vampires then were twinsies cause ya know I have that one lol! Happy anni cheers big ears I know you don't have big ears its just what I say when I cheers lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww I loved looking at all your pics and you looked so happpy!! Happy Anniversary!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! So pretty and you both looked amazing! Happy Anniversary Sassy Ass and Sassy Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of these pictures!! I knew there was a reason I loved you... I also had Gerber Daisies as my wedding flower :)

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tears! So very sweet! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary! You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWWWWW Happy Anniversary :)
    You guys look like one amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awh such a beautiful bride! Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete