Image Map

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

IM DONE!

button
 
I broke up with the scale last week Skinny Meg style.
I just wasn't budging on the scale AT ALL and I decided I had enough.
It was hurting my progress to be honest with you.
I decided for at least a little while I am just going to go on how I feel.
Right now.
Right now I feel like a fucking rock star.
I just feel GREAT.
 I am a little bummed I haven't worked out in a couple of days but I am getting back on the saddle tonight for a run.
The days are starting to warm up here a bit so my outside running will become more frequent as I train for my next race.
 
 
I am just curious if you guys saw this yesterday floating around the interwebz...
Meet new natural Barbie.
Bish even has braces.
 
I can remember wanting to be Barbie so badly when I was young.
The beautiful long blond hair, the gorgeous blue eyes, the perfect boobs, and legs for days.
 
I am finding that my body is beautiful just the same.
Do I have stretch marks?
Yes, but that just means that I birthed two beautiful babies.
Do I have droopy skin?
Yes, but I am working on that.
I could go on and on.
The fact of the matter is, is that we are ALL beautiful in our own way, shape, or form.
We just have to find our inner happy in order for that to shine through.
Regardless hard work pays off.
I don't care if you are a confident person you are a sexy person...
Today I can stand proud and say that I am a confident person.
I am one excited person, too.
If you love Ellen DeGeneres as much as I do then you may already know this BUT...
They are coming out with a spin of of Finding Nemo entitled Finding Dory.
I love her character in that movie.
If you have been around these parts at all you know that one of my weight loss motto's is, "Just keep swimming!"
Only bad part is I have to wait until November 2015 to see it.
...and I may be more excited than my kids.
Until next time...
 
 Visit my new business page HERE!

13 comments:

  1. Love that dress, you look HAWT!! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, did honey boo boo's mom really do that on live tv?! that is out of control! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the natural barbie scared me a tiny bit! But hey ..she needs to look a little natural! Also...Mama June is FABULOUS! Shaking her lady bits all over the tv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural barbie need some hemorrhoid cream for her under eye bags. Either that or a bloody mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for going for feeling instead of numbers. I actually need to buy a scale. I'm not number obsessed but I don't have one and I like to check myself once a week to make sure it's at least moving in the right direction most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great girl... and June oh yes mama shake em.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. That new Barbie looks kind of scary... but not quite as scary as June playing with her boobies!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2015 is too far away! I remember skipping school to see Finding Nemo when I was in high school..haha :)

    Love me some mama June!! Shake that vajiggle jaggle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. June scares me too. I was wondering the same thing as Lora- did she really do that on TV?!?! WTF! Hilarity!!

    Oh and T-minus 2 days till we meet up in the STL! HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited about you coming to town this weekend! I am praying to baby Jesus hard that I can sneak a few hours away from the kids and hubs to hang out with you ladies!!

    BTW -- You are totally hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So might need to consider breaking up with the scale too!! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go girl!! You look great! And you crack me up with your Mama June references lol

    ReplyDelete