Image Map

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday...


 
Unfortunately this post is going to be short, sweet, and to the point.
 
Only one word can describe today:  PAINFUL.
I am unsure of the cause yet but once I know all of you darling faithful readers will, too. 
I basically feel like my insides are being shredded by one very pissed off version of Freddy Krueger.
 
Anyways, enough about me.
 
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to my sweet pal Big Holly {she will appreciate that}, and to a couple of my other amazing blogalicious friends, for pimping my Mary Kay business out over the weekend.
I am still in the process of putting all these orders together and getting this stuff figured out.  So to all those amazing doll faces that ordered please bare with me as I get all of it figured out and processed!
 
Kidding of course...
Now go out there and get your booty's movin' since I can't.
 

13 comments:

  1. Oh no I hope you feel better ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better..if not..drink some tall boys and eat some cake! It makes me feel better love muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw love bug! I hope you get better fast! I'll be thinking about you! Got my paypal invoice paid! Can't wait to get my stuff! I plan on buying myself a lil sumthin sumthin every pay check! Gotta make it less noticeable to the Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate hearing that you aren't feeling well. I love you and if you need anything at all, let me know!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are not feeling well :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better soon, I'll send you a bottle of wine to help you along ;-)

    ReplyDelete