Image Map

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Randomnosity about Boston, how I kill spiders, Tastefully Simple, endometriosis can suck my lady balls, a link up, and a tear jerker!



Most random post ever.
 
~First I just want to say that obviously my heart and prayers are with Boston.
This picture pretty much sums up exactly what I am feeling.
 
 
~Last night I used an entire can of oven cleaner to kill a spider that was probably about the size of the tip of my pinky finger.
I don't do spiders.
GAG.
Oh and Husband wasn't home but if you have ever used oven cleaner you know how potent this shit is.
I had to open all the windows in the living room and kitchen for about an hour afterwards.
But he is dead.
In the dirty dishwater that I refused to let out because I just KNEW he was going to come back to life and bite my hand off for killing him off... 
WITH THAT ENTIRE CAN OF OVEN CLEANER.
Husband can let that dishwater out because I refuse.
I will NOT put my hand in that water.
It could sit there for the rest of eternity as far as I am concerned.
 
 
~I am having a Tastefully Simple Party this Saturday.
Obviously most of you don't live near me BUT if you want to order something go HERE and order under my party!!!
I'll give you a lil' sumfin sumfin on the side with a slice of bacon if you do.
 
 
~If you missed it the doctor diagnosed me with mild endometriosis yesterday and I have a small cyst on my left ovary.
I pretty much feel like my insides have been chewed up and spit out and then put back in my body with a meat clever.
Lovely visual eh?
 
 
~I wasn't prepared for today at all because I have some EPIC school pictures that reside in an unknown and unpacked box in the basement.
Regardless go link up with my homeslice Big Holly, the funniest chick eva Kimmmayyyyyyyyyyyy, and one of the most inspiring women in blog land right now Jenn! 
button
 
 
PS Besides all the ladies that I know of who are officially coming to the Half at the end of September if you haven't told me you are yet I WANT TO KNOW!!!
I got this email from Chrissy and cried like a baby!
I refuse to take credit for anything BUT I am so happy to be apart of everyone's journey, especially Chrissy's!
She is an amazing person and you should go over and give her some words of encouragement!
She did a 5K this past weekend and I couldn't be more proud of her!!!


And that's all she wrote today folks.
Lame I know.
I am trying my best not to tear up from the pain and praying lil' bebe Jesus gets me through today without wanting to perform surgery on myself and remove my entire stomach region.

13 comments:

  1. Sending you positive, feel good vibes.... and lots of love and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh! Get better soon!! That would blow balls feeling that way.

    Just so you know I am terrified of mice like you are of spiders and my hubs thinks it is hilarious...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you MARCY! I hope you are feeling better!! I can't wait to hear the final count on who all is going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tastefully Simple... Love it - Beer Bread please... and I can't wait for the half. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had endo since my teens, and polycystic ovarian syndrome. I just had surgery a few weeks ago so if you need to chat, I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, I love Tastefully Simple...ok so here's the deal - I want to run my first half this fall - would it be OK if I tagged along with everyone? It's a 4.5 drive for me...I dont want to just invite myself though - let me know :) And Im so sorry about your lady business :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, we go through tons of Tastefully Simple's Garlic, Garlic seasoning. It is the bomb.com. I'm so sorry that you are going through such a painful ordeal. I hope that it gets taken care of soon! Oh, and I couldn't pass up the chance to drive for 10 hours and meet all the wonderful bloggers, so you can count me in for the half, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I hear Tastefully Simple I immediately think Watermelon Margarita. I may have to snoop around and see if they still have that because its been a few years since anyone in my parts have had a party.
    I can't wait for all of you to be in Ft. Wayne so I can come cheer you on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found out that I had endometriosis when I was 16 and have been dealing with that and cysts as well for the past 9 years. I am actually going through it right and have been bed ridden for the past week. I know how you feel and I am sorry you feel that way! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sorry to hear that :( I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The numbers for my home town party keep increasing!!! When I first decided to do the half, I wasn't going to tell anyone.... boy am I glad I posted that $hizz on IG!! Let Chrissy know it's not in Indy. But the more the merrier!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ms Ashley!!! I know it's not in Indy. My Hubs whole family is from Indiana and I'm so lazy I just call all of Indiana "Indy". HaHa! Sorry for the confusion!!

      Delete
  12. I hate spiders too and I also kill them with a cleaning product that is closest. It works, they die, mission accomplished.
    Hated on the Playground

    ReplyDelete