Image Map

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Where I am at today and a birthday wish...


Sup girl?
How you doin???
Me?
I'm fly like the zipper on yo' pants.
Don't ask.
Slap happy.
It's called little to no sleep...
I am over HURRRR today talking all about how sex is healthy.
So pop on over to my girl Shana's blog and say HI!!!!
 
In other news it's my youngest brother's birthday before.
Even though it can't be spent together I just wanted to give him a little shout out and let him know how much I love him!!!
 
It's truly bittersweet.
My heart is happy and sad all at the same time.
LOVE YOU BUBS!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your brother...saying a prayer for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your brother! Heading now to check out your guest post!

    Hope you a wonderful day :)

    Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog
    thehartungs.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete