1. Shakeology heaven.
2. Family Dollar Finds.
3. I logged 5 days in a row which was huge for me. Let's not mention the fact that after this I forgot to log Friday night, Saturday night, and last night. The weekends kill me!
4. Me in shorts. Let me be more specific... me in MEDIUM shorts.
5. Going to pick up the chitlins after having my procedure that morning and then the house to myself the rest of the day...
6. I wore those bad boys out in public.
7. I was in bed by 8 on a Friday night.
8. I ran in those bad boys.
9. I felt like I could have really used one of those at 9 in the morning on Saturday after getting everything ready for Payton's party...
10. Throwing down some cinnamon rolls... 2 whole ones in fact.
11. & 12. Party decor!
13. BIRTHDAY PRINCESS
14. My Family Dollar Maxi Dress find!
15. How she sleeps like this I have no idea?!
16. Gaining control on Sunday after the party festivities on Saturday!
17. I need that shirt.
18. Lazy Sunday (wait, I never get a lazy Sunday who am I kidding?!) Maxi Dress.
19. Making messes.
20. Sleepy Diddy.
21. Movie night with my girl!
All in all in was a damn good weekend!
I ate more than I would have liked but nothing too terrible either.
Payton's Party was a HUGE success.
It's always so hard to be the hostess of a party, I just don't feel like I truly get to enjoy everybody!
Our girls are so blessed though and Diddy was spoiled rotten!
There are more coming but my sweet Aunt Jenny (who owns her own photography business by the way if your local JEN U WEN Reflections Photography) managed to capture some priceless pics of P!
Can't wait to do her formal 1st birthday pictures this upcoming weekend!
HOLY SHIT MY BABY IS TURNING 1 OFFICIALLY THIS WEEK.
Get the beers flowing now because I am going to need a lot to make it through.
In other news if you follow me on IG then you already know this but DAUM Y'ALL thanks for making a Mama feel good!
You guys are so sweet with all of your compliments.
I still am having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that people are looking at me as thin?!
It's a hard thing to accept when you have felt heavy for so long...
HAPPY MONDAY Y'ALL MAKE IT A GOOD ONE!