Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Beer for dinna...

Ever had one of those nights where nothing sounds good?
As in food I mean.
Which is actually surprising since I ate like Fat Bastard over the weekend.
Dear whoever made this remix of this GIF, you are amazing.
But that's besides the point.
Well last night nothing sounded at all appealing.
So what is one to do to fill their belly you may ask???
Well have beer for dinna of course.
Don't be too jealous.
At least you don't have a beergrain like muah.
I really am getting too old for this shit.
I should have listened to my Mom when she told me to quit partying on school nights.

Lets not forget to mention that my SWEET SARAH sent me the most amazeballz gift eva.
Like I think I stopped breathing for a few minutes second or two from excitement.
Ummm so ya that would totally be a fraggn' mustache scarf made by her very own hizands.
More to come on this soon!!!


Oh and hey I really want to help my friend Traci and her six beautiful children have a Very Merry Christmas this year.
If you haven't read the story yet you can go My fellow MILF Holly's page...
 I can assure you that the feeling of giving is so much better than receiving and all good deeds NEVER go unnoticed!
If you want to be a part of a true Christmas Miracle please let me know!

This by far is like the lamest post ever but all I can think about is eating a greasy cheezebuga' and layin' my pretty little head down.
Instead I am going to take three Excedrin, drink my fifth second cup of coffee, and get to work.




3 comments:

  1. u have to blog about titus lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beer for dinner always sounds good at the time, but less so the next morning.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete