Image Map

Monday, August 19, 2013

All for me...

Sami's Shenanigans

How the heck is everybody doing?!
 
Me?
 
Oh well I am fanfuckingtastic!!!
 
Wanna know why?
 
Well I don't care if you do or you don't I am going to tell you anyways!
 
If you follow me via IG then you already know my news BUT I ran an entire 3.1 miles this past Saturday.
 
3.1 freaking miles.
 
Let me say that one more time....
3.1 FUCKING MILS OF HILLS, LOTS OF SWEAT {SOME EVEN IN MY EYES OUCHIE}, AND SOME TEARS.
It was such a huge accomplishment for me that I literally wanted to post it on ever social media network I belong to.
HA!
I have my Color Run this upcoming Saturday and my goal was to really try hard to run the entire thing without stopping.
 
I am just praying I can keep this momentum going!
I am really swamped with work today so I am going to make this short and sweet!
 
I just wanted to finish this post up by sharing with you these amazing photos that Jenny took from a couple of weekends ago and some that she took this very past weekend.
SHE IS AMAZING Y'ALL!!!
 
I AM SO BLESSED!!!!
I hope everybody has an amazing and healthy Monday =)
 









6 comments:

  1. Congrats on that running! You are awesome. And these photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell you're such an inspiration to me!!! You go girl! Love the pictures. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment! Love the photos too! You and your mom look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 3.1 :D
    Your pictures turned out so freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture are AMAZING!! Love all of them!! I am SO proud of you and all that you have accomplished!! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post :) I am so proud of you on the running part :)

    ReplyDelete