Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Wow! I just really love you...



THE GOOD LIFE BLOGLinking up with the beautiful Darci for 5 on Friday!!!!
 

{ONE}  It's Friday the 13th.
That's it.
 
 
{TWO}  I worked out for the first time in OVER a week yesterday.
Not smart kids don't try that shit at home.
Regardless I did better than I thought I would...
Sweaty Betty status.
 
 
{THREE}  I didn't work out in over a week and I am running the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure tomorrow.
It's a 10k.
That's 6.2 miles in case you didn't know.
NO BIG DEAL RIGHT?
Wrong.
I really want to PR my last 10k that I did at the beginning of May.
Fingers, legs, even eyes are crossed.
I could really use the moral boost right now!
If you want to donate on my behalf you can go here to do so!
 
 
{FOUR}  I am having a slumber party for Shelby's birthday this Saturday.
There will be 9 girls from 1 to 12 years of age at my house. 
=)
 
 
{FIVE}
This totally happened last night...
...and he was just standing there manning the grill flipping my turkey burger and laughing with the kids...
And in that moment I thought to myself...
Wow! I just really love you!
 
 















7 comments:

  1. That is so sweet about your husby. I've had that thought too and it always makes me smile. Good luck on your 10K tomorrow, I'm sure you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok how weird is this, Ray came into my office yesterday and I so felt that. We really are soul seeesters!! I was just looking at him thinking, "damn I am lucky and love this man". It only took me 2 failed marriages and almost losing this one, to figure it out!! Thank God, I never gave up! Good luck tomorrow!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK on your race tomorrow Marcy, I know you an PR that bad boy! :) Love that quote, sounds like your husband is pretty special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the slumber party - eek!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to great on your run! And make sure you have lots of "drinks" for your slumber party!!

    Also -- I totally lost your email about kicking my ass. Can you send me the deets?

    Love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD LUCK!!!! Can't wait to hear about the run. You got this girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete