Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh it's a Sunshiney Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...


 
Yesterday I got a sweet little message from my girl Elle Noel saying she had nominated me for an award!
1.  I love this chick as she gives me lots of inspiration and 2.  I needed some blogging material for today anyways!
 
About the award:
 
The award is circulated to those bloggers to let them know that their posts brighten your day.
 
***
 
The Rules:
 
1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog (above).
2. Link to the person who nominated you -  Miss Leigh Ann from Elle Noel
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
 
 
Questions from Elle:
 
1. Presently, what is your favorite work out jam?

Just something about this song that gives my body the extra push to continue going!
Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps.
I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse.
Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out
Till my legs give out, can’t shut my mouth.
Till the smoke clears out - am I high? Perhaps.
I'ma rip this shit till my bone collapse.
 
2.What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Do I have enough time to snooze one more time?!
 
3.What is the 29th image on your phone a picture of?
Taking my weigh in picture for Skinny Meg's Diet Bet!
 
4.If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I want to help other men and women reach their weight loss goals.
I want to be a fitness coach and a weight loss counselor.
 
5.Are you happy/ disappointed / don't care about the 50 Shades of Grey Casting?
Don't care.
I still have yet to read the books.
I KNOW RIGHT?!
Sorry...
I am too busy doing other things like working out!
#beastmode
 
6. When did you stop believing in Santa Clause?
It was in 4th grade when I realized Santa Clause had the same hand writing as my parents...
 
7. Is the glass half empty or half full?
ALWAYS HALF FULL BABY!
 
8. Can you believe I Can't Believe it's Not Butter, is in fact, not actually butter?
Mind is blown.
No.
 
9. What does it mean to be an adult?
I don't know I still haven't grown up yet...
 
10. Aren't you glad Elle Noel nominated you? Secrets don't make friends!
Duh!
I love me some Elle Noel!
Seriously!!!!


Questions for my nominees:
1.  What is your biggest fear?
2.  What is the one item you couldn't live without on a daily basis?
3.  Have you ever been arrested?
4.  What is your favorite thing to pass time?
5.  Do you collect anything?
6.  How did you get started in blogging?
7.  Do you have a lead foot when you drive?
8.  What is the one movie you could watch on repeat and re sight all the words to?
9.  What's the worst present you have ever received?
10.  Do you like me?  =)

I nominate:
Brew Mama
Je Ne Sais Quoi Jules
Weezers Words of Wisdom
A Step in the Right Direction
Heather's Happenings
Finding The Skinny Geek Within
Bake Me A Dress
Butterflies and Hurricanes
My Very Own Modern Family
Living A Love Song

PS A TON OF YOU HAVE ASKED FOR A FOOD POST!
I PROMISE THAT I WILL HAVE IT UP HOPEFULLY MONDAY OR TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK!!!!
Tomorrow is dedicated to my birfday which is going down next week!
 
PSS DON'T FORGET TO GO HERE AND VOTE FOR ME!!!!
PRETTY SURE TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LIKE THE PICTURE =)
 
3 mile run is on the agenda today plus some strength!
 
Sore is the new sexy. #workout #inspiration









9 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for the nomination! I super puffy heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mama for the nomination... I love me some Eminem!! He is from my neck of the woods.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nom! I'll try to get to a reply post maybe later today or tomorrow! Love your answers! I totally love me some Eminem too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha...you haven't read 50 shades oh no wait till Ms Spears hears that. It's my favorite book. LOL..
    www.beautifullyakward01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how elaborate your answers are! Thanks for participating lady friend :) My number 4 is the exact same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd be an AWESOME weight loss coach!! Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should read them. Gave me the push to get a little exercise in the bedroom....OFTEN.

    HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did it! Thanks for the nomo loveeeeeeee! :)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nom Marcy! Gonna work on answering these.
    That song is my song! When at the gym and I am really not feeling it, that song goes on repeat!

    ReplyDelete