Image Map

Monday, September 23, 2013

Surprise!!!



 
Well I successfully managed to throw a surprise 50th for my much deserving Mama and without her finding out!
We drank, we ate, and we drank some more.
Oh and we danced...
I didn't take a lot of pictures because I was too busy playing hostess with the mostess and having fun.
Ya know the obvious...
 
After waking up with a slight hang over yesterday morning we got ready and headed down to watch the Bengals put a thumpin' on The Packers.
...And what do you do for a hangover?
Well you drink of course...
It was a really fun game but once it was over I was ready to go pick up my baby and go home.
 
Oh PS we have a walker on our hands now...

Seriously?
How in the heck does this stuff happen?!?!


PSS I ate like a pregnant cow on steroids yesterday considering today my life over for the next sixty days for the thread eleven challenge.
Okay totally kidding my life isn't over but really...
I had a piece of cake bigger than my head for breakfast.
It was lovely.
 
PSSS I broke out my fall suede boots today and I was sooooooooooo excited.
Maybe a little too excited...
Happy Fall y'all!

Sami's Shenanigans

4 comments:

  1. All around good weekend even with the drinking and all the cake! We deserve a treat from time to time and celebrating your mom's bday was just the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend to me! Good job throwing the party for your mama! Love today's outfit, looks so fallish and comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend.I really love those boots, I need to go boot shopping soon.
    My fabulous hubby and sister in law through me a surprise birthday party over the weekend and I had a HUGE piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great time!! We did a surprise 50th for my MIL a few years ago and it was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete