Image Map

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Smile is a Universal Right.

 
You know me.
I am typically the class clown who rarely does a serious post.
It's just not in me.
Except for today, right now, this very post.



 

I was contacted by a very sweet lady who works at Campus Book Rentals to see if I, or anybody I knew, would be interested in giving them a shout out for a credit towards books.
Plus they are affiliated with Operation Smile and are donating over 1,000 cleft lip surgeries this year to children in need.
 
I unfortunately at this point in my life am far too busy to work.
Between working full time, being a Mom to three Divas, a wife to my over-grown Man child, and still finding time to throw down a beer or ten is all I can tolerate these days.
So that's where you guys come in!
If you would like more information about how you could potentially receive a $50.00 credit from Campus Book Rentals shoot me an email now, no seriously right now, at themrsburris@yahoo.com

 
If you aren't convinced yet let me share a couple of other interesting perks with you:
 
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-30~day risk~free returns
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-live customer support
-we donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
~served their great customers on 5,871
campuses and counting
...join the movement!!!
 
If you are still not convinced then watch the following two videos to learn even more about Campus Book Rentals and their new Rent Back Program!
 
HOW DOES IT WORK?
 
WHAT IS RENTBACK?
 
Save a child's smile today won't you? 
"White Collar" star Sharif Atkins volunteers for medical mission in Ecuador

1 comment:

  1. My sister was born with cleft lip and palate. She is 5 years older than me. I seen her go through so many surgeries & get picked on a lot from her classmates. Kids can be so so cruel & mean!

    ReplyDelete