Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful and shit...


During the month of November I like to take time out of each day to put it on every social network out there {because I am annoying like that} as to what I am thankful for each day.
Some are funny and some are serious.
I just think that it's a good time to share what we are thankful for and appreciate all we have.
Not that I don't do this in the other 11 months out of the year but I like to highlight them for the month and what Thanksgiving is really all about!
Besides getting to stuff myself like a pig =)

Since I am still coming off of my sugar high from yesterday after dipping my hand in the candy bowl one too many times I figured I would keep this short and sweet today!
Thankful Day 1: Today I am thankful for my daily morning cup of mojo from my Hubby’s work. I have kind of become a snob and nothing tastes as good as it does to me anymore. If I don’t get that coffee my day isn’t the same. Maybe it’s not even about the coffee? Maybe it’s the fact that I get to see my Husband? I enjoy seeing him at work… Knowing that he is there to help support and work hard for his family. If it’s one thing about my Husband he is such a hard worker and for that I am definitely thankful!!! What are YOU thankful for today?!


PS How was your Halloween?  Were you able to contain yourself?
How are you feeling today?!
My little Trick or Treaters ended up staying inside and baking cookies and watching It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown with me!
It was cold and rainy here =(
PSS My daughter Shelby had no idea who Charlie Brown was...
1.  I am getting super fucking old and 2.  I have failed as a parent apparently because she had never seen him before...


Tonight I get to hang out with my bunco bitches and have some husband/kid free Mommy time!
This is my holycrapmommagetsagirlsnightoutwithbeersandherbuncobitches face

It is a little known fact that Bunco is an ancient word that translates as "twelve women drinking wine, occasionally throwing dice, while trying to talk over each other". | Flirting Ecard | someecards.com



No comments:

Post a Comment