Image Map

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Writer's block.

writer's block
phrase of writer
  1. 1.
    the condition of being unable to think of what to write or how to proceed with writing.


There I said it.
I have NOTHING to write today.
Which means basically I haven nothing to say and if you tell my Husband he would never believe you.

I also was looking for my glasses and phone this morning while my glasses were on my face and I was talking on my phone.
So yea that explains it.
I am in a funkity funk right now.
The weather has just really got me down.
I want to be in bed by 9 and I am dragging my ass out of bed in the mornings.
I don't do winter.
I literally rolled myself onto the floor this morning just to get out of the bed.

Anyways...
I just figured I would open up this post for a good Q&A session.
That's right.
Nothing is off limits.
Okay okay maybe some things I don't know.
Try and stump me!
I am up for the challenge ;)

In other news before I head out I just wanted to say that I am really trying to learn to love my curves.
To just love all of my body, even the imperfections.
It's not easy, but I know that it can be done!
{Learn to love yourself first, instead of loving the idea of other people loving you}
Even if I do have a badonkidonk =)

Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses and it is only when you accept everything you are- and aren't - that you will truly succeed.
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment