Image Map

Monday, January 13, 2014

Give me all the food.

Yep, I am still here.
Sorry you are all still gonna have to put up with my ass ;)
Last week something happened in our building (honestly I think it was something electrical but I don't even really know that to be 100% accurate) so I ended up getting Wed-Fri off last week.
Me being off means I don't blog.
It's just how I roll unfortunately.
I got so much done.
And my house looks half way decent and my laundry is caught up on a Monday.
#winning
I am kind of glad to be getting into my regular work week routine.
I am sorry but I am somebody who needs the routine.
It keeps me in check on my eating and my workouts as well.
What works for me may not work for you.
I get that.
I commend all you SAHM.
The first day I was all like hellz yea I could totally do this!
By the second day I was all like hellz yea I wanna eat everything in sight!
Give me all the food.

So today starts my clean eating challenge.
Nothing processed.
Nothing that comes in a package.
Nothing white.
Nothing dairy.
OMG GIVE ME ALL THINGS CHEESE.
Okay it's only for 5 days but I want to see if I can go longer than that.
Typically a week without beer or wine is a life I don't want to live.
HA
tgif

Today will be my official Week 2 Day 1 of my C25k.
I am also gonna get crazy tonight after the kids go to bed and do some sit ups, push ups, planks, etc.
I know, I know, faaking rebel up in hurrrrr.

So any tips from all you clean eaters out there?
Why yes, that is in fact an owl on my shirt.
And my phone case.
And I am wearing an Origami Owl necklace.
Hold the phone I might be obsessed!

Sorry this is super short and sweet but I have about 238402902 things to do from not being here all week!

PS IN CASE YOU DIDN'T NOTICE MY NEW SPACE YOU CAN GIVE ALL THAT CREDIT TO THE AMAZING OPERATION SKINNY JEANS!!!  GIRLFRIEND HOOKED A SISTAH UP!
BESIDES DROPPING POUNDS LIKE A BOSS AND HAVING A HEART OF FRIGGN' GOLD SHE HAS AN EYE FOR MAKING BLOGS LOOK ON POINT ;)
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg



3 comments:

  1. BALLS I need to make you a signature too! I will do that tonight :D And maybe a thing to put somewhere that says I did it, so people don't ASSUME HJ did. People assume he did mine and i'm all bitch please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New space looks awesome Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new space! Also, kuddos to you for the Clean Eating challenge! That would be so damn tough, but something I would definitely try! As these last few pounds need to get the hell out of here!

    ReplyDelete