Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

Compliment People.

I sluggishly pull myself into the elevator this morning holding my purse, two bags, a Kroger bag {stuffed to the brim filled with healthy treats I might add!}, coffee, and cell phone {of course!}.
Minding my own business and I hear a voice that sounds like an Angel from heaven...
Okay that's a tad bit dramatic but she did have a sweet little voice.
She proceeded to compliment on how good my hair was looking.
This lady and I are elevator friends.
That tends to happen when you have been at the same job for the past six years.
Yes, you make elevator friends.
Sadly I don't know her name but I feel like I want to call her Margie.
Anyways...
After doing a happy dance and damn nearly dropping all my bags and spilling my beloved coffee I almost cried.
I proceeded to tell her about my hell cut and how I hadn't cut it in over a year because I was so traumatized by the last cut.
Moral of the story is:
COMPLIMENT PEOPLE.
If it's nice and it's on your mind say it.
You never know just by one simple comment how you can change somebody's day!
That is the problem with so many people.
We just simply aren't nice enough.
I am going to make sure that I go out of my way to be better about this.


In other unrelated news it is my fellow HOT MAMAS birthday today!
Make sure you tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS.
Not to mention she is basically kicking ass and taking names in the weight loss/getting fit department!
She is starting a 300/30 Day Ab Challenge tomorrow and I think y'all should do it!
I am!!!
Ready to get those abs for some serious summer fun!
I AM DEFUCKINGTERMINED TO ROCK A BATHING SUIT THIS SUMMER.
I have longed for so many years just to feel confident in one.

I have come a long way since last July and I can't wait to see where I am THIS July!
1.  Yes, I know like I look like I a. want to eat somebody in the first before picture and b.  look like I in fact COULD eat somebody in the first before picture.
2.  Am in fact the co-founder and ceo of the #ittybittytittycommittee.
3.  Have the most ragged and nasty looking white bra you have seen this side of the Mississippi BUT I prefer to spend all my monies on sports bras and fun workout tanks.  #beastmodeproblems
That my friends is a 30 pound difference and so much more confidence than I ever realized I would have.
LIFT.ALL.THAT.HEAVY.SHIT.
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment