Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

I save all my extra Weight Watcher Points for...

Isn't this everyone's only wish in life?
Okay well last night it was a bag of Cousin Willie's pop corn I shared with my Husband and those gosh forsaken Marshmallow Oreo's he brought home.
I got up from the couch and said I am going to bed.
He obviously asked me why?
SO I DON'T EAT ALL THE FOODS THAT'S WHY!
I love that man but he is totally clueless sometimes.
Especially when he could eat all said Oreo's in one sitting and not even gain an ounce.


In other news I want the following legs.
Obviously the picture on the right...
The picture on the left is my chunky butt.
Duh!

I finally came to the conclusion yesterday that there in fact is no miracle to this whole process.

I just literally came to the realization I have not had a beer in over two weeks.
I swear this blog makes me sound like an alcoholic but anyways...
GIVE ME ALL THE ALCAMAHOLS IN AND AROUND MY MOUTH!

I really have nothing else to say today you guys.
LOL
I am sore as hell from my workout yesterday...
HOLY LOVE HANDLES!
AND ARMS...
AND LEGS...
I just pray I get through my run today!

I hope you guys have an AWESOME weekend =)
Oh PS I totally weighed 157 this morning...
NO BIG DEAL OR ANYTHING!
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. For the love of cheese. I wish I didn't love it so much. I run for cheese..ha ha!!!
    Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete