Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

This year.


THIS YEAR
Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book.  Write a good one.

A bad habit I'm going to break:
Late night snacking in front of the idiot box.
Sisterhood of the Sensible Moms
Watching the Biggest Loser with your spoon in the Ben & Jerry's just doesn't quite go together...

A new skill I'd like to learn:
Cooking.
If you know me at all you know this is not my specialty.
But I would like to learn and try new recipes.

A person I hope to be more like:
My Husband.
Always smiling.
98% of the time he is positive.
Carefree.
Smart.

A good deed I'm going to do:
Pay for some body's meal behind me in line, or something to that affect.
I have always wanted to do that but just never have.

A place I'd like to visit:
I haven't made it there since his service but my Papaw's grave.
He is buried in the local Veteran's Cemetery so for their service you don't go to their grave site.
I have been putting it off but it truly is a beautiful place.

A book I'd like to read:
I have no time.
Book of Opportunity New Years Quote

A letter I'm going to write:
A letter to my brother while he is still in treatment.
Could still use your prayers.

A new food I'd like to try:
I would like to try out a Greek restaurant.
Greek food in general.
Never had it.

I'm going to do better at:
Spending more time with my children and less time worrying about how messy my house is.
Life is Messy custom hand painted sign by thewordnerdstudio, $40.00

And in regards to my health I really want to get to the top of my healthy BMI weight of 141, run my first half marathon, and just be happier with myself.
What about y'all?

PS...  Nailed it no?




3 comments:

  1. You totally nailed it! And Greek food is amazing! You should definitely try it! :).

    I may steal this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to steal this!

    Are you on pinterest?? So many recipes to try!

    My sister just got out of rehab, I don't know if your brother is doing the same but if you need to talk about it I'm here!

    ReplyDelete