Image Map

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

No change at least means no gain...


How does one manage to stay at 160 for over a month?
I may fluctuate here and there but the scale has YET to show me 15-...
I pray that I don't let this get to me too much.
I know how far I have come.
I know how hard I have worked.
I just have programmed in my head for so long that it is about the number on the scale that I find it incredibly hard to change that.
At least I haven't gained a ton.
If nothing I haven't gained anything and IT'S THE FREAKING HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!
As if you hadn't noticed.

I have to keep reminding myself of these Non-Scale Victories I have accomplished.
August 2012 to December 2013

Sticking with MFP and tracking everything I eat and all the physical I do.
9 days does not seem like I a lot but I just hit my 10 day streak this morning!

And last but not least I fit into a size 7 pair of jeans.
HUGE for me!

So I am just going to continue doing my thing.
Kicking ass and takin' names.
I will NOT give up, this is not the end, my journey is FAR from over!

Water, clean eating, exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, good nights rest...
REPEAT.
unstoppable!

Instagram //  Facebook //  MFP

PS How cute are these two?








11 comments:

  1. You look amazing.... I am a tad bit jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...size 7?! Are you kidding me?! I'm SO jealous!

    You're right, it IS the holidays, take it easy on yourself. The new year will be here soon, and with that always comes so much renewed motivation!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maintaining over the holidays is AWESOME! When January comes around you can start mixing things up again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you! That number means shit. You are gorgeous and skinny as hell and that is all that matters! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The effort you put in is definitely paying off even if the scale isn't behaving. (As per the usual...) you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little shorter than you, currently in the 150s and SO longing to just drop under that into the 140s. I've been stuck in the 150s for what feels like forever. I just hit a 200+ streak on MFP. I discovered it in May and it's really been so helpful to me. Even when I get to goal I don't know that I'll stop tracking my food. I need the constant feedback, it adds up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing so great! Super jealous of the size 7!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GET IT GIRLFRANNN! You inspire me so much!! It's so hard for me to get to the gym after a 8-9 hour work day but I just gotta make it happen! If so many others can do it, so can i!!

    Keep it up sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to start including my non scale victories in how I'm feeling about getting healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl I have been stuck at the same weight for almost a year. I blame it on I need to strength train more. LOL..don't let it dampen your mood just trust the training and watch those inches disappear.

    ReplyDelete