Image Map

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

She...

She was at her lowest low.
She was lost.
She was scared.
She let fear rule her life.
She had made mistakes.
She felt guilt constantly.
She hated every ounce of herself.
She let others control her emotions.
She was a different person outside than she was inside.
She never let anybody fully see her for who she really was.
She had many successes in the past.
She was loved by many.
She had fallen hard off the wagon more times than she could count.
She NEVER thought she would get up again.
She was in a hole that by the minute was getting deeper and deeper.
She often wondered if she was worthy.
She self doubted and self hated every single day.
She would make promises to herself that she never kept.
She was angry.
She was sad.
She was mean.
She than began to realize that life didn't have to be this way.
She was a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, and friend to many.
She didn't have to be ashamed.
She deserved to be happy.
She needed to change to give her best self to those that loved her the most.
She woke up one day and realized enough was enough.
She knew that God saved her life that day in December.
She began to turn her life around.
She began to get back in the gym.
She began to surround herself with some of the most beautiful, amazing, confident, and inspiring women she had EVER met.
She felt loved.
She felt important.
She started to truly take care of her self.
She started to feel proud of herself.
She started to accomplish things that she had only once dreamed of being able to accomplish.

Most importantly...

She is me...

And in the first time for so long I am once again loving myself.

Hang on tight y'all because it's going to be a rough and crazy ride and I am excited to take you on my journey...

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and indoor
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg




6 comments:

  1. Gosh, Marcy, loving ourselves seems like the hardest part of all, doesn't it? I am still on my own journey as well and have learned a lot of things these first two months of the year. About myself, about food. Truly working on the mental aspect of this part of life more than anything. I am hear cheering you along. Have an amazingly blessed day. ♥ - Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is the hardest but once you get there it is so rewarding! Thanks lady! I am cheering you on as well :)

      Delete
  2. ((HUGS)) I'm glad you are back. I'm trying to get there myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back !!!! Your doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete