Image Map

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I am Thriving

Okay you guys...

So let me start out by saying I am not a sales person.
I know people that could literally sell a ketchup Popsicle to a woman wearing white gloves.
Yes, that will most definitely NOT be me.

However, I wanted to come to you today with a product.
I just had to share.
It's already changed my life so much that I can barely believe it.

Some of you may have heard of it, some of you may have not?!

I have been Thriving for two weeks as of today.
I am down 10 pounds, inches, and I have more energy than I have ever had!

What is Thrive you ask?
Image result for what is le-vel thriveRelated image

This is my personal Thrive routine:

~4:20 am my first alarm goes off.  I take 1 to 2 capsules and a huge drink of water.
~4:30 am I am springing out of bed and hop in a hot shower to wake myself up.
~4:50 am I am out the door the gym for a mile walk warm-up and then to workout.
~6:20 am I am home, getting first kid on the bus, and typically doing a load of laundry and making my bed.  Cleaning up the house in general.
~8:00 am I am out the door with the last two kiddos getting them off to school and myself off to work.
~8:30 am to 4:30 pm I am Thriving through my day.
~4:30 pm to 10:00 pm I am picking up kids, running here and there, getting housework done.  Being a Wife and Mommy :)

SERIOUSLY!

Before Thriving my routine was so different.
I could barely get out of bed to go to the gym.
I would make excuse after excuse.
I would lay in bed until the very last second.
I would rush to get myself and my kids out the door yelling the entire time.
I would barely survive my work day and come home and want to lay around.
No energy for absolutely anything.
I was super moody.
I had fog brain 98 percent of the time.
I may have been taking better care of my body but I still was not 100 percent.

If the following describes you, you really should reach out to me ASAP!

MESSAGE ME TODAY!
thrivewithmarcy@yahoo.com
http://mburris911.le-vel.com/

Image result for funny images about thrive
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment