Image Map

Friday, August 1, 2014

#FreshStartFriday

#FreshStartFriday
That’s what I am calling today.
And honestly…
It’s not all about staying within my calories, or exercising for this many minutes, or how many ounces of water I drink within the day.
Sure, that has a lot to do with it, but it’s so much more than that.
It’s about me.
It’s about how I feel.
It’s about my attitude.
Ditching the negative because I ate a handful of this, or I didn't go and do this.
Knowing that even though I can’t be perfect all of the time.
That’s okay.
Not losing any sleep over that.
Letting things go.
It’s okay.
Knowing that it’s not just a new day, or hour, but a new minute.
So this weekend, minus trying to stay healthy, I will smile.
I will be confident.
I will be happy.
I will be proud of the things I have done, instead of being pissed off at myself for the things I haven’t.
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg








4 comments:

  1. Great post and a great attitude to start the weekend with! Hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this girl! You have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO REAL and that is what makes you a role model!! You don't pretend to be perfect; you have your moments and you are sharing them with us so that we know that these moments can happen and we all go through them. I'm positive that I speak for all of the other people out here who are following you - we appreciate your honesty!!! Keep your head up and be proud of what you've done and the steps you are taking to take care of yourself. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this!!

    Glad you are back because I love reading your posts, duh!! Keep up that attitude sister!!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete