Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cherish the way you Sparkle...

Payton:  Where Daddy go?
Me:  Daddy’s at work sweetie.
Payton: {squealing} He making money! He making money right?
Me: Yes, baby Daddy's making money so we can go shopping!
Payton: Right, Daddy making money {laughing}
I cannot make this shit up.
I have taught her well ;)
Poor Daddy!!!

It’s Tuesday and so far so good.
Besides the McAllister’s Deli club and pasta salad I just threw down my pie hole in about 2.5 seconds things are good.
Regardless I am still within my calories and determined to keep it that way today.
Baby steps.
I have to keep reminding myself that this is a process.
It’s not like one small change is going to get me to my life-long goal.
So many people want quick fixes.
I don’t.
I want to work hard.
At the end of the day I want to feel proud of what I have accomplished.
Shit is hard.
I just threw away two cookies that were in my catered lunch and you would have thought I just lost my best friend.
National Cookie Day but also me every day
I love food.
It’s comfort.
It makes me happy.
…and dammit it tastes so good!
But then I see pictures like this and the cookies are easier to resist...
Then...
Now...

I have done this before.
I can do this again.
I WILL do this again.
There is beauty in the journey...

Hubby and I walked a little over 2 miles last night.
My goal for us tonight is over three miles.
We will see if he tuckers out on me or not ;)

So how are y’all feeling today?
I am feeling great.
Coke told me I was a Star ;)
How’s your week going so far?

PS We often forget to cherish how beautiful we all our in our own individual ways...

~Marcy’s Motto for the day~
Cherish the way you sparkle. FROM: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ba/c4/be/bac4be57f6bc86b6c3b6a317767970e3.jpg
 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment