Image Map

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Highlighter Yellow.

Woah.
It’s been over a week and I am sorry about that.
Give me a tiny break considering the fact that my job consists of helping college instructors get their online courses set up each semester…
I am on day 2 of the Advocare 24 day challenge.
I feel pretty damn good.
Not sure if it’s the cleanse, my over-all pumped up attitude, the spark, or a mixture of all those.
Either way I will take it.
I am bat shit crazy and posted my before photos on IG this morning.
Spark has crack in it.
It has to…
What normal person, not on drugs of some sort, would post something like that?
I can’t wait to see where I am at the end of this month!
Ummmm my pee is highlighter yellow by the way.
And I turned down for what on those Red Velvet powdered donuts my Hubby bought for the girls breakfast this morning.
That is huge y’all.
Red Velvet is my love language.
It speaks to me.
I haven’t had coffee in two days.
The first day was hard.
Today was easy peasy.
I didn’t even want it, I WANTED ALL DA SPARK.
I already want to order more boxes so I don’t run out.
Well Professors are calling and you don’t become DSC of the month by making them wait  =) 
 
PS I am having a mascara party and I think you should come party with me because that shit is amazeballs.  I actually have eyelashes now.  It’s the tits!

Do what you love

 photo signature_zps875a1fd2.jpg








3 comments:

  1. Red velvet is my love language. I need this on a shirt. Or a poster. Or maybe I just need some red velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back here sweet thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love Spark! It's AmazeBalls!

    ReplyDelete